The Truth Baby

The Truth Baby
my favorite player

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well What Do You Know...

Since beating the Orlando Magic on November 20th, which is a team I despise, the Celtics have not lost a game. They are currently on a 7 game winning-streak and don't seem to be losing anytime soon. After beating the Miami Heat on the road, they stayed on the road and played in three hostile environments. Places like the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte North Carolina, the AT&T Center in San Antonio Texas, and The Ford Center in Oklahoma City Oklahoma. They brought a win home from all 3 of those places by beating the Bobcats from Charlotte, the Spurs from San Antonio, and the Thunder from Oklahoma City. It has always been great to be a Celtics fan and I am a die hard fan. I love the game of basketball, I love everything about it and my favorite team has always been the Celtics. I liked watching the tapes of the old games from the 70s and 80s and early 90s when I was young. I love to watch them now too because they are finally as good if not better than they were in the 70s and 80s with Bird and Johnson. Now they have 3 players who I have liked since I started watching basketball. Those players are Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Ray Allen. I liked KG before he came here. I liked him when he was playing in Minnesota but now that he is in Boston and helped lead us to an NBA title two years ago, I like him even more. Same with Ray Allen. I liked him when he was playing in Seattle for the Supersonics, which is now the Oklahoma City Thunder. I am always going to be a Celtics fan, even long after these guys retire and new guys step in. I'm going to watch the Celtics play till the day I die, and that goes same for the Bruins too.

No comments:

Post a Comment