The Truth Baby

The Truth Baby
my favorite player

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Strong On The Road....Weak At Home?

The Celtics were able to pick up a much needed win last night when they traveled to Detroit to take on the Pistons. They were able to pull out a 105-100 win. I'm glad the Celts are winning, but what I dont understand is why are they not better at home? If you look at their home record, which is 16-11, and you look at their road record, which is 21-10, obviously you will notice that they are much better on the road. What about the saying, " You must protect your house", or "No one beats you in your own gym"? They need to start using that mentality, otherwise, come playoff time, if they can't win at home, they are going to be screwed. I'm not the only Celtic fan who has notice this slip at home. I'm just actually comming out and saying something about it because I love basketball and I LOVE the Celtics and I want them to be the best team they can be. I want to see another NBA championship brought back to Boston; I mean who doesnt? But if that is going to happen again anytime soon, their play at home, their agression, their enthusiasm, all that needs to be stepped up. Let's see how the Celtics fair tonight when they take on the Charlotte Bobcats at HOME tonight at 7:30 pm. Hopefully they can start protecting their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment